8 Must Visit Shopping Stops in Istanbul!Стамбул должны сделать
Istanbul offers an unforgettable shopping experience with historical bazaars, luxurious shopping malls and street boutiques. We gathered the most important notes about shopping in Istanbul, enjoy your new items…
* You don’t need to have cash all the time in Istanbul. Most of the historical and modern shopping routes provides credit card payment options.
* Shopping mall trend is young in Istanbul but you can find many shopping malls nearly at each corner of the city.
* Istanbul offers many great street shopping. The most important ones are; Nisantasi, Istiklal Avenue and Bagdat Street.
* The most famous and important shopping route of the city is historical Grand Bazaar. Bazaar consists different kind of stores from jewelry to carpet, leather to souvenirs with over 3600 shops in 45.000 square meter area.
* If you are into healthy living and want to discover different kind of herbs and spices you can visit Spice Bazaar.
* To find the best and high quality hand crafts you can visit Arasta Bazaar behind the Blue Mosque.
* Istanbul offers many options for bookworms too. You can visit Kadıkoy, Beyoglu or Beyazıt to find wide range of historical and second hand books. We advise to visit Aslıhan Passage at Beyoglu and Biblioples Bazaar at Beyazit.
* If you are into electronics you can visit Dogubank in Eminonu for cheaper electronic devices.