5 Things To Do in Balat!Стамбул должны сделать
Located in one of the oldest and historical districts of Istanbul at Fatih, Balat welcomes visitors with narrow, historical streets with many stories. Here are the 5 thinngs to do in Balat, the center of attraction for famous photographers…
* Especially on social media, we came by many amazing scenes from Balat each day recently. Visit and can catch amazing scenes.
* As it is a very historical neighborhood, you can visit; Greek Orthodox Church, Kucuk Mustafa Pasha Turkish Bath, Greek Orthodox High School, Ayios Strati Orthodox Church, Surp Hreşdegabet Church, Ferruh Kathuda Mosque and only iron church around the world; Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
* As you walk down the streets of Balat, you will came by many different stories and life.
* You can visit Chora Museum, built in 5th century, transformed into mosque in Ottoman era.
* Hizir Cavus street in the neighborhood will take you to Cifit Carsisi, the popular place for Jewish merchants and craftsman in the past. You can find many different craft work that are sinking to oblivion.