13 Things To Do in Taksim!Стамбул должны сделать
Known as Pera, until last century, one of the oldest districts in Istanbul like Sultanahmet, Beyoglu offers many different cultural, historical and gastronomical experiences.* Take a walk at Istiklal Avenue.
* Visit Atlas, Avrupa and Aznavur Passages for shopping.
* Visit Hazzo Pulo passage built by merchant Hacupulo in 1871 and have a cup of tea at its yard.
* Choose Asmalımescit at night to try delicious tastes.
* Use worlds second oldest public transportation (füniküler) from Tunel to Kabatas.
* Visit Galatasaray Turkish bath to see one of the best examples of classical Ottoman architecture.
* Spend pleasant moments at one of the terrace cafes at Galatasaray to fully enjoy an amazing Bosphorus view.
* Visit Istanbul’s biggest Catholic church Saint Antoine, located next to Galatasaray High School at Istiklal Avenue.
* If you are into the arts, visit art galleries such as; Yapı Kredi, Akbank, Salt and Arter.
* How about an unforgettable nightout in Istanbul? You can choose to go to a bar, nightclub or live music hall at the narrow streets in the district.
* Get lost in historical lines. You can visit stands at Aslıhan Passage to discover second hand books caters