Register Sign in
en
MENU
Register Sign in

Hidiv Pavilion

Share
FlyMedi Sol Istanbul Guide Banner

Hidiv Pavilion

Istanbul Palaces

Located on the Asian side of the city on Çubuklu hill, art nouveau style pavilion, Hidiv Pavilion is made by architect Delfo Seminati in 1907 for Egypt governor (hidiv) Abbas Hilmi Pasha.

After England occupied Egypt, Abbas Hilmi Pasha expelled to Switzerland and Hidiv Pavilion is sold.

Housing one of the biggest rose gardens in the city, pavilion restored in 1984 and served as a hotel. Between 1994 – 1996 pavilion restored again and turned into a social complex for public from Istanbul Municipality.



 

How to go

Transporting Type

Location

Location

Nearby Hotels

FlyMedi Sol Istanbul Guide Banner